1. To prepare dinner the hen and lamb stew: put the hen and stewing lamb in a big pot. Cowl with water and one teaspoon salt and produce it to the boil, then let it prepare dinner on a delicate simmer till well-cooked and the meat is smooth.
2. Within the meantime, in a separate pot, warmth a number of the butter, add the white onions and fry till brown. Crush the garlic with some salt. Then add the crushed garlic, add the bottom coriander to the onions and stir-fry on low warmth for 5 minutes.
3. When the hen is cooked, raise it out of the inventory, reduce it into 4-6 items and take away the pores and skin. Place the hen within the pot with the onions. Additionally add the lamb to the pot. Pressure the inventory and hold for cooking the molokhia.
4. To prepare dinner the molokhia stew, wash and dry the molokhia, then chop and put aside. Convey the strained inventory again to the boil in a separate pot and cut back to half.
5. When decreased, add half inventory to the meat and onion pot and let it simmer gently for 10 minutes, then take away and hold heat.
6. To the remaining half within the pot, add the lemon juice and cut back to a delicate simmer, then add the chopped coriander and the molokhia. Season it with salt and pepper and prepare dinner for 5 minutes.
7. In the meantime, combine the crimson onion and vinegar collectively, season with salt and pepper and serve in a separate bowl as an accompaniment.
8. To serve, high the hen and lamb stew with molokhia stew and serve with buttered rice, toasted pittas and crimson onion accompaniment.
Do you’ve got a recipe to share? Write to us at email@example.com