1. Warmth half the milk (490 ml) and sugar in a saucepan on medium-high warmth.
2. Mix in a bowl the remaining milk, cornflour, rose water, and orange blossom water.
3. Pour over the new milk in a saucepan and whisk till it begins effervescent for 30 seconds.
4. Divide into bowls and preserve within the chiller for six hours.
5. To organize the gelatin, warmth the pomegranate juice, gelatin, and sugar in a saucepan on medium warmth till the gelatin and dissolve dissolves.
6. Take away from warmth and divide on high of chilled muhalabiyeh bowls. Let it cool for two hours.
7. Garnish with pistachio slices.
Recipe courtesy: Butter restaurant, Dubai
Do you could have a favorite recipe you wish to share with us? Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org