For the kimchi fried rice:
1. Steam the rice prematurely. Slice the hen into small items for skewers and marinate in olive oil, salt and pepper for 10 minutes.
2. Put together the kimchi by reducing it into small items.
3. Thinly slice the zucchini and carrots, and chop the onions finely.
4. Stir-fry the minced beef in oil till it turns brown, including salt and pepper to style.
5. As soon as the meat is cooked, add the zucchini, onions and carrots and fry in sunflower oil.
6. Add the ripened kimchi together with the juice to the ready beef and stir-fry once more.
7. Add rice to the fried kimchi and cook dinner.
8. Whereas the rice cooks, fry an egg sunny-side up and maintain it apart.
9. Drizzle the rice with sesame oil on the finish.
Be aware: You possibly can season as you want by including extra extra kimchi juice or different seasoning similar to gochujang.
For the hen:
1. Slice the hen into small items for skewers and marinate in olive oil, salt and pepper for 10 minutes.
2. Subsequent, fry the marinated hen.
3. As soon as the kimchi fried rice is cooked, place the skewers and fried egg on the rice and high it off with seaweed powder, sesame seeds and thinly sliced inexperienced onion.