1. Minimize the cod right into a 10cm fillet and place it in a container.
2. Add the chopped garlic, lemon juice, salt, and black pepper. Combine properly collectively and put aside within the fridge for quarter-hour.
3. Add the cornstarch progressively till you attain a thick batter. Coat the cod fish with the batter and hold it apart.
4. Warmth oil in a pan and shallow-fry the cod fish fillet until it turns golden-brown in shade.
Word: As soon as prepared, let it stand in a container with kitchen paper.
5. Garnish with peas, brocolli and cherry tomatoes. Serve it heat.
Word: You possibly can exchange cod fillet with one other protein. (rooster, steak, turkey, shrimp, and so on.)