1. Toast floor coriander, cumin and fennel seeds till aromatic and put aside.
2. In a big mixing bowl, mix all components and go away the lamb to marinate for at the least 4 hours.
3. Skewer the lamb items and set them apart.
For peanut sauce
1. Toast the peanuts till golden brown. Go away to chill.
2. As soon as peanuts are cooled, roughly mix the peanuts to a chunky consistency. Put aside.
3. Mix shallots, dried purple chilli, galangal, lemongrass and garlic right into a paste.
4. Warmth oil in a saucepan and fry the paste till it turns into aromatic.
5. Mix the tamarind pulp, coconut milk, sugar, salt and chunky peanut in the identical saucepan. Prepare dinner over medium flame for 10 minutes and put aside till able to serve.
1. Grill the lamb skewers over charcoal till cooked and evenly charred.
2. Serve scorching with heat peanut sauce.
Inform us about your favorite dishes or recipes at firstname.lastname@example.org