1. Mix base substances to make a crumble after which place onto a 9-inch pan and bake for five minutes at 180C.
2. In a stand mixing bowl with whisk attachment, put collectively the cream cheese, beat till clean, then add the icing sugar, mango puree, and vanilla extract.
3. In a small pan, soften the gelatin sheet and slowly mix it into the above combination.
4. In one other mixing bowl, whisk the whipping cream till earlier than the mushy peaks are shaped.
5. In a big bowl, utilizing a folding approach, slowly mix the cream cheese combination with the whipped cream.
6. In a 9-inch pan with the biscuit crumble, pour the combination and put within the chiller to set.
1. On a dessert plate, slice the cheesecake right into a 150 gms piece.
2. Serve garnishing with mango cubes, blueberries, pistachio seeds, and mint leaves.
Recipe courtesy: Caya Restaurant, Dubai
Do you could have a favorite recipe to share with us? Write to us at email@example.com