1. Warmth olive oil in a shallow paella pan and cook dinner rooster items till golden brown. Drain and maintain apart.
2. In the identical oil, cook dinner sausages until barely brown. Add onion, garlic, peppers, squid and saffron. Saute until onion is clear.
3. Add tomato, combine and add rice. Combine nicely and add the remaining seafood. Saute for a minute and add rooster inventory (two and-half instances the quantity of the rice). Cowl with a foil and convey to a boil.
4. Put the pan in a preheated oven and cook dinner the paella at 220⁰C for 25-Half-hour.
5. Change off the oven, depart the paella in it, coated, for 10 minutes earlier than serving.
Recipe courtesy: Chef Uwe Micheel, Radisson SAS Dubai Creek
Inform us about your favorite recipes or dishes at email@example.com