1. To make the dumplings, combine the minced hen with all of the elements in a bowl.
2. Divide the combination into 12 small balls. Refrigerate for 10 minutes.
3. To make the soup, sauté the garlic and inexperienced chillies with the oil in a pan.
4. Add the chilli paste and hen inventory. Simmer for five minutes, then add the sugar, darkish soy, oyster and Thai chilli sauces.
5. Add the hen balls, noodles and greens.
6. Prepare dinner the soup for 10 minutes over a low flame.
7. Garnish with crushed black pepper, coriander, spring onion and lemon juice.
Recipe courtesy: Carnival by Tresind
Picture courtesy: GN Archives
Inform us about your favorite recipes at email@example.com