1. Reduce the tofu into cubes.
2. Make a marinade utilizing the vegetarian oyster sauce, vinegar, half tablespoon tamari sauce, and half tablespoon black pepper – pour over the tofu and blend.
3. After 10 minutes, coat the marinated tofu cubes with corn flour.
4. Warmth a wok on a medium flame and add three tablespoon of oil, as soon as the oil is scorching, shallow fry the tofu for six to seven minutes or till golden brown.
5. Take away the tofu from the wok and in the identical oil, add the chopped garlic and diced onions.
6. Sauté the onions and garlic till translucent after which add the tofu again into the pan.
7. Toss the tofu and sauté for 2 to a few minutes.
8. Make a sauce with two and half tablespoons of tamari sauce, one and a half tablespoon of black pepper, one tablespoon of white pepper, half tablespoon of taste enhancer and half tablespoon of sugar.
9. Add the sauce to the wok and sauté the tofu and greens for 3 to 4 minutes.
11. Chop the spring onions to garnish the dish, serve scorching and luxuriate in.
Do you could have recipes you want to share with us? E mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org