1. Soak the glutinous rice in water for 8-10 hours or in a single day and set it to steam earlier than starting to cook dinner (elective).
2. Lower up the bell peppers into skinny rectangular slices.
3. Slice the cabbage into small items.
4. Thinly slice the spring onions into about 1 cm items.
5. Add round 1 and a half tablespoons of vegetable oil to a frying pan, and add the sliced spring onions.
6. After the white of the spring onions seem softened after a minute or so of frying, add the cabbage to the pan with a pinch of salt and pepper added to style.
7. When the cabbage is nearly cooked via, add the bell peppers and cook dinner for a minute.
8. Hold apart, and produce round 350ml water in a pan to a boil.
9. Add a dice of vegetable or beef inventory and wait till totally dissolved (dried anchovies are often added to deliver a standard fishy taste, which you should use if most popular).
10. Combine the gochujang, soy sauce, brown sugar, minced garlic and gochugaru effectively in a bowl and add it to the pan.
11. Stir till the sauce is easily combined into the water within the pan on medium warmth, then add the tteokbokki to the pan and cook dinner for 3 to 4 minutes.
12. Take care to decrease the warmth if the tteokbokki splits via. At this stage, if the sauce thickens because the water boils off, be happy so as to add water based on your desire however don’t let it turn into too watery. I goal for a thick, creamy consistency.
13. You can too be adventurous and add a packet of ramyeon to boil. Alternatively, it may be boiled individually after which added to the broth.
14. Combine within the fried greens, place reduce mozzarella on high and cook dinner for round 30 seconds to let the cheese soften.
15. You’ll be able to garnish with thinly sliced spring onions.
16. Whereas consuming, mixing in freshly steamed white rice into the sauce can remodel this dish into hearty meal of wholesome greens, spicy-sweet rice and rice cake.
Share your favorite dishes or recipes at email@example.com