1. Carry broth to a simmer in a pot. In a big, heavybottomed saucepan, soften 2 tbsp of the butter over medium warmth.
2. Add shrimp and saute for a minute or two, simply till pink.
3. Take away them to a plate with a slotted spoon.
4. Add olive oil to the saucepan.
5. When scorching, add shallots and garlic; saute till tender, about 3 minutes.
6. Add tomatoes and saute till their liquid evaporates, about 3 minutes.
7. Add rice; cook dinner and stir for two minutes to coat totally.
8. Add tart grape juice; simmer, stirring usually, till liquid is absorbed, about 3 minutes.
9. Add a ladle of scorching broth (1/4 to 1/2 cup) and stir rice, wiping it away from the underside and sides of the pan, till liquid is absorbed.
10. Proceed steadily including broth and always stirring till the rice is agency however tender with no chalky centre, 20 to half-hour.
11. Stir the remaining 2 tbsp butter, 1/4 cup of the cheese and half the basil into the risotto. Season to style with salt and pepper.
12. Portion risotto into particular person bowls. Rewarm shrimp and prepare on prime.
13. Sprinkle with pine nuts and the remaining cheese. Garnish with the remaining basil and serve.