1. Warmth mustard oil in a heavy-bottomed pan till it reaches the smoking stage, place the paneer cubes and fry till it turns golden. Flip over and brown the opposite facet as properly.
2. As soon as the paneer cubes are properly fried, immerse them in a bowl containing one cup heat water combined with turmeric powder. This can maintain the paneer mushy.
3. In the identical pan add the cumin seeds and let it splutter. Add the chopped tomatoes and cook dinner till it turns mushy and mushy. Mash the tomatoes with the again of the ladle, till they flip good and pulpy.
4. Add the fennel powder, dry ginger powder, Kashmiri purple chilli powder and blend properly.
5. Add within the fried paneer together with the turmeric water and convey it to a brisk boil.
6. Add the Kashmiri garam masala, season with salt and let the gravy simmer for quarter-hour till all of it comes collectively, and the oil separates.
7. Serve tamatar chaman with steamed rice.
Share your recipes with us on firstname.lastname@example.org